Monday, December 5, 2011

TMZ

One blog that I actually follow with some consistency is that of TMZ. Though I don't like them... mainly because they offered me a job and then just as quickly swept the rug out from under me with no warning what so ever... they do a good job of showing you entry after entry just how ridiculous Reality TV and celebrities of all sorts and sizes are. I mean just read some of their blog entries and tell me you aren't left shaking your head as to why some of these people are even famous to begin with. They really are mostly all just weird individuals who if not for being famous would probably be committed, or have social workers following them around trying to administer medication, (thought my suspicions are some of them probably have this happen already). I know TMZ is not the NY Times or a credited news source at all for that matter but it is entertaining and seeing how dumb some of these celebs are and their antics is just silly. I remember working for a major television network during the hole Mel Gibson Anti Semitic fiasco and just how often it led all the headlines, and I worked for a mainly politically based network. All in all if you are looking for a good laugh TMZ is the site for you, and if you are like me, one who doesn't understand the current requirements for fame... prepare to have you mind blundered even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment