Thursday, September 29, 2011

Top Ten

Hello all... on today's post I am going to unveil my top ten worst reality shows. They are all terrible in my eyes but these really take the crown.  So here they are....

10. Flavor of Love : One of the original stinkers this show was full of shit... literally, one of the contestants pooped on a staircase during a taping of an episode. Mix in a bunch of class less, fame hungry hoe bags and you got yourself a show with some of the most unfortunately unforgettable memories in reality television. 3 seasons spawned a spinoff...equally as terrible called "Strange Love". Note...Flava Flave did not find love and is still currently single... big surprise.

9. I Love New York : One of the worst reality personalities that was given birth to by Flavor of Love was back to back season finalist "New York" aka Tiffany Pollard. She was loud, obnoxious and as ignorant as a human being can be. Mix in a bunch of testosterone hyped steroid pumping meat heads who were equally as ignorant as contestants and your have #9 on my list. This show survived for 2 seasons and even worse than New York was that the show included New York's mother "Sister Paterson" and if you saw the show you'd see exactly where New York got her personality from. Like mother like daughter... unfortunately for viewers you had to deal with both in one show. Spinoffs were "New York goes to Hollywood" and "New York goes to Work". Thankfully shes no longer "working" starring in terrible Reality TV shows.

8.  The Bad Girls Club: I didn't really see too much of this show but when I did all I ever I saw was naked girls cursing, kicking, screaming and fist fighting. From what I later found out  almost every cast member has been involved in some sort of a sex tape as well... big Surprise! Shows like this give girls a bad name...

7. Real World  : Sad part is I used to like this show. The older seasons were actually pretty good Reality TV dealing with some "real"  hot issues such a Alcoholism, Drug Abuse, and Homosexuality to name a few but it seems now with Jersey Shore and co. Real World in recent years has felt the pressure to keep afloat and that in my eyes has allowed it to take a back seat and suffer. I have to give credit where credits due though, Real World was one of the "Originals" and is in its 26th season. It doesn't look like its going anywhere anytime soon either... Spinoffs include Road Rules, Real World vs Road Rules Challenge

6. Basketball Wives : This show is just ridiculous....A bunch of grown ass women acting like clicky high school teens. Oh and they aren't even married to their aforementioned professional basketball player husbands anymore! So how the hell are they still called "Basketball Wives" ??? They are a bunch of middle aged Mothers running around the country bad mouthing their ex's and each other... Terrible

5. The Hills/ Laguna Beach : These shows really fire me up. They are both about a bunch of snotty rich kids from Cali who don't even do anything with their lives except spend their trust funds and date each others boyfriends. Oh and they also travel and get invited to red carpet events and receive loads of plastic surgery. I just scratch my head.

4.My Super Sweet 16 : Speaking of spoiled brats, this show highlighted them and put them on their own stage for all to see. I mean this show literally featured 16 year old's crying because they got a Mercedes Benz in the wrong color for a birthday gift. REALLLYYY????

3. Toddlers and Tiaras : This show just saddens me and shows a terrible dark side to parenting. Some of what these parents do to their own children should be labeled as abuse. These kids are 3 or 4 years old and are taken on tour and dressed up as if they were 23 or 24 year old hookers all to win a trophy in a beauty padget for kids. One of the most frightening shows on television.

2. Jersey Shore : Shocking that this wasn't my number one with my previous post reaming into it but there is worse TV out there than these Guidos. If you read my previous post you know exactly why this is # 2 on my list.

1. Teen Moms : I will eventually make a separate blog post about this show but low and behold this is my #1 worst Reality TV show. Glorifying teen pregnancies these teen moms have become reality celebs for all the wrong reasons. This show has wrongfully spawned real life teenagers to make "Pregnancy Pacts" in hopes that if they get pregnant they can get on the show and become "famous". Like raising a teen isn't hard enough for parents as is but now they have to deal with this. Thanks MTV!

No comments:

Post a Comment