Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My dear Snooki

So I found a blog that for the purposes of my own I am going to start paying more attention to. It is called the 
MTV Remote Control Blog and follows all of MTV's reality shows and its band of characters. One post I just have to comment on is one about my dearest old friend Snooki. In the post she goes on to tell a story about when she was interviewed by GQ Magazine and was forced to "think" during questioning because rather then ask her about partying and the Jersey Shore house they actually asked her about politics and life after reality television. She said "I've never really had to think in an interview...This is the first real interview that I ever did in my life!" I never knew thinking about your future and political affiliation was such a process that it throws you for a loop when asked. I guess thats why Snooki isn't exactly known for her "brains".

What really threw me for a chuckle was when Snooki said she was upset with how she and her fellow cast members are perceived by the public. She says...
 
"people just think that we're stupid, that we have no education, and all we do is drink, have sex...I would love to [change that]. I have an education. I went to college, you know?" 

Well Snooki NO I DON'T KNOW!... Even when you're not in the cast house and out in public or making appearances you are constantly acting like a drunken fool, in fact all of the Jersey Shore cast members are. You make party appearances at night clubs, its not exactly as if you are showing up to a fund raiser for the March of Dimes. You yourself are the one who acts in the very way we perceive you. I mean in a previous blog entry from the same site you are staining a wall with the immense amount of makeup you wear??? And I'm supposed to look at you differently and not like the idiot to which most of the world thinks you are? Cmon Man!

If you want us the think differently of you its simple...act differently. I personally don't think you can, and you just want some remorse for some of the harsh things people in the media say about you. Its OK if you are exactly what we think you are, no need to put up a fake front to change our opinions, we just wont like you. I know I don't... and that's that. SO keep "GTLin", keep staining walls with your face, and keep getting drunken misconducts and arrested by the police... Its who you really are... and any future questions about politics will cease in further interviews because lets face it... no one really cares.

If you want to see the post I am commenting on or to read more about my girl Snooki or other MTV reality shows read... http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/  

For the entire official GQ interview with Snook read... http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrities/201111/snooki-gq-interview-college-politics-election-jersey-shore

No comments:

Post a Comment